Medical Information (MI) is a professional service, usually a branch of the Medical Affairs activity, that responds to unsolicited drug and disease state related inquiries from physicians (GP and specialists), pharmacists and other healthcare providers.
Our Medical information service guarantees:
- the bibliographical research for the marketing department, the field force and other corporate functions
- the drafting of written, unsolicited answers to specific questions from healthcare professionals on the use of drugs (interactions, pharmacokinetics, mechanism of action, use in pregnancy, in case of comorbidity or specific conditions, in the elderly, long-term use, effects of the other ingredients, etc.)
- the support to the drafting of internal documentation related to the operation and processes of the Medical Affairs department (eg SOPs and Guidelines);
- the creation of scientific content for web / social media platforms dedicated to specific diseases or therapeutic areas, to support the field force with comprehensive and updated information on specific drugs and the diseases for which they are indicated.
- the production of documentation for the training of the field force;
- the redaction and the translation of biomedical papers (English to Italian and Italian to English).